A Charleston Thanksgiving...finally!

It was an average Thursday. Yesterday I got off work around seven, drove over to Panera, walked in with my Panera Card and was ready for the possibility of a free item. I was so surprised to receive a free You Pick Two! Who knew that was even one of the free items? I then traveled home to our little apartment and checked the mail. It was like Christmas in our mailbox!! I finally got my Thanksgiving pictures from Hawaii! My sister had mailed them in a perfectly addressed envelope ready for me to open. The artist that Mary Beth is; this was no ordinary envelope! She wrote me a sweet note on home made paper (which my cat couldn't stop smelling) and decorated the picture CDs with her lovely handwriting. I immediately popped them in our computer...which Blake had to bring home from work, I mean this was a picture emergency! You just never know what the day will bring!

This was no normal Thanksgiving! Our Nana and Papa live in Charleston, SC and decided to provide an amazing beach house for us to stay at this year. I mean, there are five sisters, four husbands, and three grandchildren...more than a house-full... ear-full rather! We almost speak in our own sister language, we eat off each others plates constantly, tell jokes that no one else gets, and will sing the same Amy Grant songs over and over. This beach house was so cozy, had six bedrooms, and closets full of games, pots and pans, and even two refrigerators! The first day we arrived we had to stock up the kitchen with our prepared meal ingredients. It was like being back at the old Farrington house except no one moved off to college and left me to prepare all five meals a week... just kidding haha.
a two sided list oh my...yes it took the boys about three hours filled with phone calls of "where do you find this?" but we're thankful that they tried!
one of our many meals, Rosemary Chicken Pizza with hand picked rosemary from the back porch!



Oh! My Papa had another cardio appointment and they told him that his heart was getting a lot healthier so he may be able to have more surgery soon. Thank you for your prayers!  
a little family history... great grand father and some other people??

gooood night sweet Mallory!
yes, they all got in the beach and it was freezing!!
don't judge...we love our Timmy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me