Showering Jude at WHFBC

The beautiful set up! Thanks to our sweet friend Megan, we have custom made pom poms! How cool!
Oh my goodness!! We are so overwhelmed with the love of our church family! Thank you to everyone who was able to join us on Sunday for our third and final baby shower.  My lovely best friend Kelsey and great friend Emily threw us an amazing shower! Also, I think almost every girl in our adult small group made something to eat, a decoration of some sort, or gift for he prize winners so a BIG thank you to you all too! All the time, effort, and creativity was definitely admired and appreciated by everyone! Down to the color of the popcorn bags, everything was perfect! I felt so special! It was a great mix of delicious food, share time, games, laughter, and opening gifts! We received so many diapers (yay!), beautiful hand made quilts, hand made hats, artwork, adorable stuffed animals, clothes, books, and even some sandals and sunglasses for the beach! I still can't believe we'll be living in Florida this time next year. I had such a great time of fellowship! My sister, Dr. Lea Ann Lund (pediatrician in Hendersonville if you need one :) came to celebrate and so did my good friend Carrie from Murfreesboro! I can't wait to show you all the creative decorations and food!!
the  theme was "little man" which i loved! do you see this amazing banner?!? Kelsey you are so talented!
The beautiful hosts!

My sweet friend Jennifer Coon made this amazing diaper cradle!!!! I couldn't stop saying "aw!" So impressive and filled with love!
had to give you two views! thanks again for all the diapers, blankets, and sheets!
mustaches for pictures, mustache necklaces for a game, diaper name tags, a beautiful "J," and some papers for activities!
can you tell that two teachers threw this shower? don't you love the adorable food name tags?
some pretty amazing chess squares made by my sweet friend Tina!

yummy oreo truffles that kelsey made!
Kelsey's signature lemon poppyseed cake with cream cheese frosting... so goooood!
some punch that Emily made!
a sneek peek of our baby bedding that Blake's mother made! yay!!
mrs. gibbs is in charge!
one for me and one for our little man :)
so excited for Emily's baby girl!!
my sweet friend Carrie came all the way from Murfreesboro!!! Love you!
our good friend Meredith made this beautiful and amazing artwork for Jude's room! inside the letters are all the lyrics to the song.... so cool!!!
Thank you so much for loving us, praying, and encouraging us! We had such an amazing time!!



Comments

  1. such a sweet shower, I was so glad I could go!!! Love you Caroline and I am so excited for you and Blake. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me