Maternity Picture Time!

32 weeks preggers
Baby bump time! Goodness it's very strange looking at how I've morphed into a mommy! My wonderful husband Blake was able to capture a few special pictures while we set out to take Dwayne and Kelsey's first anniversary pictures. Kelsey also took a picture of us together too! So, all I had to do was go and edit, add colors, and have fun watching how I attempt to hide my braces in each picture. December 4th I am schedule to get my braces off and December 7th is baby day so we'll see how it all works out. Some of these were simply taken in our front yard under our big tree and the others were at Mansker's Station. I think we may take some more of just Blake and I but between trying to get our house ready to sell, Blake working two jobs, and getting the nursery ready, we'll see how it goes! All of these were taken of me while I was 32 weeks pregnant and I'm now almost 35. We can't wait to meet little Jude! We're praying for a happy and healthy little man! Enjoy!
the precious "J" bracelet that Blake gave me in honor of baby J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me