Happy First Anniversary Gibbs!


Hello again friends! I'm so excited to share some first anniversary pictures with you! Our dear friends Kelsey and Dwayne Gibbs have successfully been hitched for a year! Yay! I feel like it was just yesterday that we were taking their engagement pictures! We have loved getting to spend so much time with our best friends this past year! In case you didn't know, we all go to church together here in White House, TN, met in Murfreesboro at MTSU, and are now on our way to Miami, FL next year to start a church! I'm glad that I can capture these special firsts in their lives and hope to capture many more! ( She's not pregnant yet!)

We spent the day out on the town making stops at Mansker's Station in Gallatin, TN, the greenway in Hendersonville, TN, and their cozy little home in White House, TN. What an adventure! Thanks to my wonderful husband, we even got to capture some maternity pictures of me while we were out! Of course, I will post those later! I do have to mention that we were a little upset that Gallatin didn't have as many fall colors to show off as White House. We looked and looked and all we could see was green! We're all a little over excited about the fall colors this year because Florida probably won't have any! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

Kelsey informed me that they are starting a tradition of taking an anniversary picture with a picture from the year before. Can you see it? Fun! 





Kelsey made this beautiful "1"
















Kelsey is imitating the picture we took below from way back in November of 2008 in Murfreesboro, TN on the square. One of our favorite things to do together as friends was to walk the square together and capture all the fall colors! Fun memories!

i had to include this one too because she was so cuuuute haaha

their lovely, cozy home











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me