Mini S'mores

This Fourth Of July I decided to make something a little different! I've been on Pinterest nesting a lot lately and saw this simple little s'mores idea. Last Fourth Of July I had a great time making these lovely strawberries! (click the link to see the blog post)
We had a great time with family last year but this year was a little different because our family was out of town. So, we had a great time on Dwayne and Kelsey's new deck!! They guys have been working on it for a while, it looks awesome! We grilled out, listened to some illegal fireworks, and all enjoyed Mrs. Gibb's cute little red, white, and blue cupcakes and even ice cubes! 
I didn't find any instructions on Pinterest so I just had to guess how to make them... how hard could it be? I started by getting out some of my favorite biscuit cutters from pampered chef! I found the right size and gently attempted to cut the graham crackers into circles. Success!


Then, I decided to trim the bottoms off of each marshmallow so that they would actually stick to the graham crackers. This way, when I put them in the oven they didn't slide around! 

I made sure to have all of my little kisses unwrapped and ready to place... and eat

I concluded that it would be best to set the oven on broil so that the marshmallows would look perfectly toasted... success! You really have to watch them or they will burn! 
Simple and SO YUMMY in my TUMMY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me