Red Pepper Pasta

Oh. This was good! I was in the mood to discover some new recipes so, naturally I visited The Pioneer Woman's website. She's inspiring to me! Here's the recipe! Simply start with your favorite form of fancy pasta! It was very difficult for me to not buy whole wheat or veggie pasta but I figured since I've only gained one pound while pregnant, I need all I can get. (We'll see how I feel about this later haah) This pasta had a very robust and unique smoky flavor! Blake, baby, and I enjoyed it very much! 
You can grill your peppers or roast them on broil. I was about to get the George Forman out but sometimes I don't like cleaning it! 

 cut up the onion that will make your house smell for a week!
garlic, olive oil, seasonings, YUM.

 rotate in the oven so each side is charred, smells so good
progress

 put roasted peppers in a bag so they sweat... not sure why but ok!
 cut out seeds and stems
 puree in a blender
 add heavy cream and red peppers to the onion mixture
I added a heap of parmesan, why not?

 stir in pasta
 slice up some REAL parmesan cheese...mmm

served with fresh parsley and some MILK. very rich!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me