Christina & Her Little Men


It was the perfect day for pictures. These three handsome fellows belong to a good friend of mine at work. I must tell you how much I love Christina. Christina was the first person that I met at Dr. Cohen's office! I brought in my resume and handed it to the blonde curly haired girl behind the fancy desk with the big smile. Little did I know, three weeks later I would be able to stand on the other side of that desk! A definite answer to prayer.

 I specifically remember her because I saw the Lord in her that day! I am so grateful to not only work with one amazing christian woman, but so many!! Christina has a purpose. She strives to be a woman of God that is intentional. She doesn't base her happiness or joy upon her circumstances, she has a Solid Rock. She's intentional about parenting, friendships, her work ethic, attitude, discipline, practices, and compassion for others. She's not perfect, but very humble ;). She is passionate about her marriage, children, and God's word. How beautiful can one gal get? By this time she's already crying because she loves her boys so much. However, more so because someone is confirming her love for her savior, because HE gets the GLORY. Thank you for allowing your love for the Lord fuel everything you do. Beautiful. Handsome. Here's the Rupperts! 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me