Our First Few Days In Central America!

PANAMA!! Finally! I'm so excited to share with you all about our amazing trip! Blake's wonderful mother Leigh Ann and step father Lonas blessed us with quite the adventure. In case you're wondering, "why Panama?" I will explain: Blake's step father Lonas knows a couple that lives there who allowed us to stay at their lovely resort property and a one night stay with them in Panama City, Panama. My lovely sister-in-law Whitney and her husband Patrick were also with us too! It was a relaxing, adventure filled, beautiful getaway for sure! So blessed.
The first day we arrived in Panama City, Panama and visited the famous Panama Canal!
Here are our gracious and generous hosts, Giselle and Brrrruce!! We had the chance to eat at one of Giselle's fantastic resturants! I don't think I've ever had better Italian food!
Blake sportin' his artsy fartsyness... gotta love him. We enjoyed experiencing the culture around the famous city!
the actual Panama Canal that they are currently enlarging
my first tropical insect... a blue wasp?? pretty cool!
Our first night we stayed at the Young's "penthouse" as we called it. Next, we would travel to their property at Bristol Buenaventura resort.
 note the espresso machine in the left corner... you know that kitchen was smelling good in the morning!
 so beautiful!
 YOU KNOW I find a cat in every country I visit! Here's my Panamanian cat friend named affectionally, Wanda. My favorite quote from Bruce, "don't tell me if Wanda purrs. i'll be so jealous because she never purrs for me." He cracks me up!!
and meet Tucker...the most precious, never barking, always cuddling, friendly mate
Panama City, Panama
Our home for the week in Bristol Buenaventura!!


proof... we ain't talkin' bout' Panama City, FL people! hahah

America needs more infinity pools

oh, you know...our back yard!
kitchen


 our bathroom for the week

 our spacious room for the week :) loved those pillows... I know Leigh Ann and Lonas were fans too


 yes, the beloved Wanda cat
One of the pools and restaurants 

the pacific ocean!!! hardly anyone was at this resort while we were so... we pretty much had it to ourselves! 



 so many colors!



 another pool... night shots to come!
 birds of paradise?


 relaxing after a day in the sun... can't you tell by all that color on my face? haaha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me