Baking For May :)

Happy Birthday nephew Jacksaroni! Last week we had the pleasure of celebrating Jackson's seventh birthday. This racetrack is made of crushed Oreo cookies, it was so easy! His lovely momma asked me make a race car cake... and this is what we ended up with! I had so much fun making this very boyish creation. I made a double chocolate chip cake with homemade chocolate fudge frosting...mmm!!!! I'm gaining a lot of boyish cake experience if this baby in my belly turns out to be a HE. Let's just say that I've improved since last year... I purposely did NOT post this picture before: 
This would be Jackson's cake last year. Gray and Black frosting... I almost cried when making it.  He asked for a Batman cake so I had to make it! Do you see the belt I made on the bottom? Of course Batman is on the top. Shoo.
Aren't they just precious?
We had another birthday to celebrate too! Blake's pretty momma Leigh Ann turned thirty five! I had the pleasure of making a buttermilk yellow cake with almond cream cheese frostin'.
Yay! Happy Coffee Birthday!
We had a great time celebrating in the Smoky Mountains! Lonas made THE BEST vanilla ice cream! 
aaaand of course... CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES of the month. For our sweet small group :) So much fun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me