Meet Ryleigh


Oh. My. Word. I don't think I've ever repeated "she's so precious"so much in my whole life; the whole session... I couldn't hold it back. I mean look at those little fingers, nose, and toes! She's so tiny! Blake and I visited this little girl in the hospital when she was born and we sat there, trying to contain our unannounced news that we were expecting, asking every question we could think of, and just staring at this little one.  

This is baby Ryleigh! Remember these two lovely folks below? Here's a link to their maternity session in case you want to do some catching up. We are so excited for Jennifer and Kendall! Congratulations! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture this special and miraculous time in your lives. It's been so awesome to get to know you two!!
just a reminder of who momma and daddy are

Get your "aws" ready 
And yes, this baby is under the fine supervision of THE BEST pediatrician in town... my sister of course! Dr. Lea Ann Lund! Here's a link to her office's website just in case you're in need of a better pediatrician in Hendersonville, TN. :)























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me