Spring Baking!

Back before it was Easter time, I wrote on here that I would make some Easter cookies... and I did! I forgot to post them because we were a little distracted I think. (can you believe there's a baby in me?) It doesn't feel real! 

I made some thumbprint cookies, some tea cake tulips for Mrs. Gibbs' birthday, and some Oreo Trifle for our small group! By the way, we have such an amazing small group of young adults at our church. I'm so thankful to know almost ten couples that love Jesus. It's encouraging to be around people who are growing in their faith and knowledge of the Lord. I pray that we can take those encouraging nights and go live with, love, and serve others who don't know about His great love. I do not ever want to lose sight of our mission field. There are so many people who need to be loved! 



Comments

  1. i love your thumbprint cookies....i think i could eat a whole dozen by myself! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah... thanks!! i'll have to make you some. i try not to make them often because i have the same issue. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me