Recent Sweets


Last night I decided to make something new! Can you guess what it is? If you can't tell, it's made up of coffee, rum, sugar, chocolate, butter, vanilla, salt, eggs, and water. I've made something similar before but this was Julia Child's recipe; I had so much fun! I know the movie Julie an Julia was boring to some people but to me, it was inspiring! I don't know if I want to take this blog thing too seriously but at least I'll have fun with it! On another note, Blake finds out today if we're officially invited to start leading worship at a church in White House. Last night he mentioned that he wanted to watch a movie to ease his mind since today is such a big day. I discovered that Blake likes to retreat to movies and I on the other hand... I guess it's obvious!

I made this dessert for my Bible study tonight so after I arrange a few servings that look all pretty then I'll be able to post the final product! YUM! Here's to a lovely evening with some amazing women getting together to study Esther!

Comments

  1. I will have to try this recipe! can't wait to try it tonight. Thank for commenting on my blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it tiramisu? any desert with rum in it would be great for bible study. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me