Still Baking Strong

YUM! Sorry for posting such a tempting picture! Some people have been asking to see some more recent pictures of baking sooo... I'd be silly to not listen to my dear readers! Last week I had the chance to make this scrumptious chocolate bar cake again for a frequent customer! CLICK HERE for recipe from one of my previous blog posts. 

I also had the chance to make some more chocolate covered strawberries as we celebrated boss day at work for Dr. Cohen. I am so grateful to work with such an amazing staff. It's amazing to be able to see my coworkers as a family, we all care for each other! BLESSED. I found out through the grapevine that his favorite cake was german chocolate so, I had to accept the challenge! If you've ever made a german chocolate cake then you know how time consuming it could be! However, all the hard work was absolutely worth it. I used some coffee to make it even richer...it was amazing! 
Don't you want to work with us??? We're looking for an ortho assistant!

 More baby shower strawberries! Kroger didn't have any strawberries left for the season so I had to hit up the local grocery! I hope that I can still find some for this weekend because I'm planning on making some special little halloween characters! We'll see! Thanks for sharing the adventure with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me