The Mr. & Mrs. Gibbs weekend

This weekend some of our great friends got married in Franklin, TN. As a matron of honor, I didn't get to take as many pictures as I normally would but, I enjoyed tending to the bride and groom! We started the weekend off right by celebrating this lovely bride with a good old fashioned bridal lunch! Thanks to some wonderful friends of the mother of the bride, we had poppy seed chicken casserole, rolls, and some sweet salad! We even got to meet her precious grandmother from Colorado! Can you believe we even had manicures and pedicures... thanks to Lu Ann! I can't believe they're finally married! It was a peaceful day filled with all sorts of details. Blake and I even got to record a song together which she walked down the aisle to. I hope you enjoy a small glimpse into their weekend! Here's a slideshow/movie I made with the song! Love ya'll! push play!!






 holding the amazing bouquet of flowers that I had fun making... Jackson and Parker helped too!
 sweet moment of prayer before the big day
 speeches :)

 the flower lady did an AMAZING job!!

 aww!!

 sooo pretty!!



 all cousins :)
 sweet ashly and the bride!

 finally!!!
 My dear Shelley all the way from the heart of Texas!



 Kelsey 1 and Kelsey 2.... love you guys!
Sadly, that is all the pictures I had time to take... but I KNOW that Mr. John Dunahoo will not disappoint with his fine shots of the evening. Love you two! We know that the Lord has amazing plans for you! We're so blessed to serve beside you in ministry and look forward sharing more memories.... awww!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me