Happy Halloween Sweets!




Hello again friends! I think this just might be the best October yet. There's tobacco barns burning, Coldplay just came out with a new album, we have some beautifully colored trees outside, I get to see WICKED on Tuesday with Kelsey (OMG!) , and I had the chance to make some pretty festive sweets! We also had the opportunity to celebrate the most awkward holiday with some fine friends this weekend! First, we started off right by carving pumpkins! Eight pumpkins creates quite a lot of seeds so we did the most honorable thing with them; roasted, toasted, and covered them with seasoned salt! MMM! 

In case you're wondering, these fun treats are some chocolate Kahlua cupcakes with Oreos and MnMs to make a little OWL! Aw, I just love them....they were Blake's favorite! Then there's also some Keebler fudge cookies with Hershey's Kisses as witch hats, and of course the party wouldn't be complete without the season's finest chocolate covered strawberries! I HAD SO MUCH FUN! I got all of these ideas from the internet! Maybe the Lord is preparing me to open my own chocolate shop that provides sweets for every holiday?
 don't you just love him? 

Witch hats!
BOO!
ANGRY BIRDS hahaah! And yes, I'm a cat... $5!! The first costume I've ever purchased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me