All I Can Say Is Thank You!

Hello friends! I have missed sharing with you but this week has been very busy for us. Blake and I have been spending some quality time with our choir learning some amazing Easter music! We've loved getting to know so many sweet, thoughtful, and talented people at our new church. And, as you can see, I've been baking up a storm the past few days. It's so cool to have new customers and new orders. I finally printed menus and handed them out too; pray for my small kitchen to brace itself!
After leaving my job this week, God providing a new job starting tomorrow, and a slew of sweet orders, I am overwhelmed with thankfulness. I even have two more orders for this week, how awesome! I am just bouncing off the walls with joy, not because of sugar! This week hasn't only been about sweets though, the Lord has been teaching me about meeting Him prayer. Paul Miller states, "prayer doesn't offer us a less busy life but a less busy heart." I challenge you to go to God with faith like a child, pouring out all of your doubts, worries, joys, and hopes. He tells us to pray continually, without ceasing in Thessalonians 5 because He loves to hear our voices! Don't make up silly phrases to try to impress our Father. He wants your whole heart, not a pretend one. Blessings.
don't these just make you smile?
sugar cookies with almond buttercream (easter colors!!)
my first experience with strawberry sauce! I don't like fruit toppings but I heard this one was a success.
 
Oh, this baby isn't sweet! I had my bimonthly gathering with my sweet friend Shelley Snyder this week as well and we got to share my favorite meal; lemon rosemary marinated salmon with pasta and broccoli! It was delish indeed, and of course I treated my friend with some chocolate covered strawberries (on the house).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me