Three Sweet Orders And A Sad Lolly Cat :)


Hello friends! Well, right before we took off for Colorado you could find me in the kitchen dippin strawberries and writing "Happy Birthday Frog" on a strawberry cake! You may think that preparing all of this right before take off would stress me out but it's actually the opposite! Baking is so therapeutic for me! As you see there's a half dozen strawberry order, dozen, and cake. How exciting! I also handed out my first official menu and was told that I need to add my picture to it! When I get to a finishing point i promise i'll share a pdf will ya'll! Thank you for all of your enthusiasm and support.

While I was baking, poor kitty didn't get any attention. As you can see, Lolly was so sad that we were leaving her. She technically could fit in my suitcase! Poor Lolly :(
Don't you love this Paula Dean styled box? I'd want to get strawberries in this pretty thing! Thanks to Michael's and 40% off!!!
I also found pink ink pads on sale for two dolla! aah!
Something I must share with you cake lovers; always trim the top of the cake so that the cakes stack together evenly :) It's kinda scary at first but you can do it!

And there you have it! Happy Birthday Frog!!

Comments

  1. Your kitty sounds like ours, as she is sad when we leave her too! I also enjoy watching your baking as it continues to progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me