SIX MORE ORDERS!

Hello again friends! I can't believe it; I've had six more orders this week! First, Mr. Carey Hook and his wife happen to be family friends of ours. They own many Marble Slab Creameries including the one in Murfreesboro, TN where I worked as a new college student (hints the ice cream cone added on the top right due to my lack of center spacing). My sister and her husband knew that his favorite cake was Red Velvet so I gladly whipped up a miniature one for my old boss! If he orders it again I'll probably give it to him for free because one time I dropped a whole bucket of chocolate sprinkles!!! (One topping is like fifty cents these days!!) 


As I delivered the Red Velvet cake I met Karen who ordered a cookie cake! I've had a hard time learning how to write pretty with this new Pampered Chef frosting gun! Basically, I've learned that using my normal small tipped decorator tubes (as seen above on cake) that it looks wrinkly on cookie cakes since they're textured. Chocolate chips are bumpy, challenging, and unpredictable!! I'll keep practicing. Although I'm not proud of my writing, I heard that it tasted wonderful...yay!!
 I'm almost ready to print my menu!! The next orders are treats for a babyshower, two orders of chocolate covered strawberries, and a Happy Birthday Frog cake. Not sure who frog is but I'm delighted to help celebrate his Birthday! THIS IS CRAZY! I'm having so much fun.  
Well, thank you for sharing this journey with me! Blake's been so helpful and supportive; I'm sure it's a challenge constantly smelling tempting aromas! Time to broaden my horizons and glean from this mighty book... I'm going to go put on an apron to study it. Hahah just kidding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me