One Weekend 2011


Just a few moments from One Weekend at good ol' Belle Aire Baptist last weekend! One Weekend is pretty much the equivalent to "D-Now"...a weekend filled with praise and worship, Bible study, video scavenger hunts, late night at the MTSU Rec Center, etc. Some of you know already but Blake and I met at Belle Aire and it was our church family for quite a while! I'm so grateful that Kelsey and I could love on her small group girls. After the weekend was over, I wanted to take them all home with me! I hope I have girls some day! We had a great time staying up late talking, making crafty bags, eating junk food, praising God, studying His word, and getting to know Him more! Praise God for his grace and for the reminder that He is not impressed with religion, but desires to know us intimately. 

who knows!?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me