Superbowl Strawberries... GO PACKERS!


Happy Superbowl! Blake and I had so much fun making these little footballs together! Blake dipped the green while I dipped the milk chocolate. As you can seeee, we rooted for the Packers this year...only because we don't like the Stealers! I wish that I could say we were devoted Packers fans but you know what this means; next time we have a VOLS gathering these babies will be decked out in orange and white! We even made Superbowl Pretzels mmmmm 
so proud of this multitasking! 

always practice and do a taste test :)

To draw the laces, all you need to do is melt some white chocolate, put it in a plastic bag, cut the corner off, and draw on the little laces. Aw, there just so cute!!


Comments

  1. These are so cute! I dont know why you dont open a bakery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my latest post to see an award I gave to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me