When you ask your husband to make dinner...

 When you ask your husband to make dinner... you may think he'll go for something easy like eggs, bacon, toast. My guess was that he'd make something with cheese and something semi-homemade. Well boy did he show me up! To my surprise Blake took the challenge and turned it into a pizza from scratch! First he cooked the bacon, made his own pizza dough, smeared on some tom sauce and bought fresh parmesan, fresh mozzarella, and FONTINA cheese...YUM! It was so good, we've made it twice already. Poor kitty cat was walking around licking her lips and beggin for a taste from the overwhelming smell of bacon! I was soooo impressed! He even took all these pictures without me asking! Turns out that he's an awesome cook, husband, and pizza eater. I'm so grateful for these little moments when something new pops up; an excitement over a little meal where we get to sit down together. Gotta love my Blake!!! Enjoy.  








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me