Cade's Cove

What do you get when you combine a 40 degree windy morning drive to cade's cove in a jeep with no windows or roof? One unhappy camper such as I who is already cold natured. Yes, after recalling my silent and short attitude I am a tad ashamed of myself but... It was sooo freezing I even had tears in my eyes from such discomfort. Dramatic, I know. But I felt like I was being punished, a forty minute drive of punishment. I didn't have the proper coat, layers, pants, shoes, or attitude. As the wind deafened our ears, swirled our hair into knots, and created tears in my eyes I began to be thankful for the spirit of self control. Without the holy spirit that morning my words may not have been so few. Hahah. However after warming up three hours later...I was grateful for the fall weather and all it's joys. I also was glad to share the trip with Whitney and Patrick whom we don't get to see much. I hate how a cold, windy ride spoiled my attitude for the majority of the journey but it is kinda funny looking back on our little freeze-out adventure. Thank you cade's cove and thank you to the fine man (most likely) who created windows and ceilings for cars...maybe one day everyone will appreciate them. Here are some good memories











Comments

  1. The mountains were beautiful last weekend! At least you got to gaze at some of God's beauty but I am with you on freezing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me