Showering Laurie Kate In Florida

I couldn't wait to get back home to these fine Florida ladies! God has placed some amazing women in my life in Tennessee and in Florida. It blows my mind that just a few short months ago, I didn't know most of these people yet here they are throwing me a shower?! I just don't have the words. My Cuban momma Mili and friends Mistie, Katie, and Kelsey put some serious hard work and love into this evening. I felt like we were having a slumber party! 

We made some adorable bows, ate some INCREDIBLE hot spinach dip (which satisfied such a strong craving), there was my all-time favorite William Sonoma hot chocolate, they prayed over me, we laughed, almost burnt the house down (seriously), and teared up over this new life. I'm just tickled that I get to hang out with these women and share life with them. They come from all corners of the world and speak straight to my heart. Thank you for being my friends, for speaking truth into my life, for telling me when I'm wrong, lifting me up in prayer, and for the outpour of love you've shown me time and time again. 

Little did we know, these bad boys would spruce on the evening as one fell into a candle... haha!
I believe that miss Kelsey made these, aren't they sweet?!
I was soooo excited to see you beautiful ladies!
Oh man, that brie cheese thing was just incredible!!!
Isn't this just the most beautiful setting? Mili's house is so cozy by the water. I was feeling so refreshed by the Florida temperatures!

Isn't this the sweetest thing?
...momma Mistie MADE this. She's got talent! Thank you so much!
This would be the aftermath of a tissue pom pom that set ablaze while I was opening gifts. Haha! Whew, I'm so thankful that the house didn't burn down! One woman kept screaming, "no water...NO WATER." Haha. Let's all be clear, "no water" is for a grease fire! Haha! 
They even let me take home the beautiful roses! I can't wait for ya'll to snuggle with sweet Laurie Kate. Thank you for being her little Florida family. She is one lucky gal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me