No Bake Granola Bars, A Healthy Banana Shake, & A Secret

I can't wait to share this recipe with you! These are SO EASY to make and easy to eat! I'm on this quest to make healthier snacks and I think I've found a new addiction! You can make any kind of variety of these nutritious granola bars. You could add cinnamon, your favorite fruits, nuts, coconut, etc. Have fun with them! For example, I added flaxseed which can help lower the risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease. It's rich in fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, protects against cancer, lowers cholesterol, and could improve blood sugar levels.

The best part about flaxseed is that you really can't taste it in these granola bars. Again, I'm a PICKY SWEET EATER and trust me, it's safe! How exciting! :) This is the kind I purchased...


  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

I used Smart Balance Light With Flaxseed spread because it's way better for you than butter or margarine! 

you could even add some real maple syrup instead of honey!





Thanks to Leigh Ann and Lonas for the inspiration! I have no idea what measurements but somehow it turns out every time. Just don't overdo the flaxseed, maybe 1/2 tsp? Also, we love vanilla almond milk but you can use whatever milk you prefer.

mmmm

I know you are SO interested in the iguana and bird that were in my backyard today haha! We love Florida! GUESS WHAT? You can easily add text to pictures and do many more creative edits to pictures by using the website "ipiccy." Try it out! Click Here It's free and very simple to use. It does take some extra time but I think it looks pretty cool. I just wanted to share it with you! Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Thanks Caroline. I'm excited to try the no-bake granola bars :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to hear from you! You are very welcome! We'll be praying for you guys! Love you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me