Two Summer Treats :)


Hello again! This week Blake and I have been helping our community with raking, chopping down trees, and basically demolishing some serious yards. As you can imagine, we have been very exposed to this summer's extreme heat! Here are a few of my favorite summer treats that I've made recently that helped provide a little relief from the weather! I saw this ice cream cup recipe on a cool webiste so if you want the details click here. It's so simple!!
mix together your favorite ice cream and toppings. we used coffee ice cream!
pour ice cream only crushed Oreos...or your favorite cookies!
Here comes the mousse! The recipe can be found here on a previous blog I posted 
chocolate mousse



Chocolate Mousse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me