The Greers: Part One

Hello friends! This weekend two of our best friends joined together in holy matrimony! Justin and Rebecca are two beautiful people who love God with all of their heart, soul, strength, and mind. We are so grateful for such amazing friends. Although I was not their photographer for the wedding, I managed to get a couple hundred shots while attending to my duties as an honorary bridesmaid. I checked with our talented friend John Dunahoo, the actual photographer, and he said it was ok for me to but in. Here are a few of my favorite shots! (every picture is my favorite but I had to pick and handful) The rest will be on Facebook very soon. I wish them the most peace, happiness, joy, and love! We're so happy for you guys!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me