Youth Girls Bake/Dance Party!

 Hello again friends! Our second week in our new home has been filled with fun and friends! Blake and I worked so hard painting and repainting to get ready for this eventful evening! It's so much more convenient for us to be a part of our church family now that we're not driving thirty minutes to and fro! We are truly thankful for so many sweet friends! So, the youth guys had planned an "X-box night" last Friday so I gathered up the girls and decided to bake and dance our little hearts out. The night started out by making our own personal pizzas and catching up on life. We then advanced to making the famous Oreo Trifle and fudge chip cookies! I think we all had a chance to get to know each other better by just relaxing and goofing off. Even one of my best friends Shelley got to come! The night progressed and we moved to the sunroom for a dance party! You can just imagine the view that my neighbors had since we didn't close the blinds! I brought out my record player and DJ'd the night away. We danced to many tunes including "I Want To Dance With Somebody," by Whitney Houston, "Girls Just Want To Have Fun," "Rockin Robin," "Beat It," "Brow Eyed Girl," " Hot Stuff," and many others, but of course "Summer Nights," from Grease! Can't you hear the fun? "Tell me more, tell me more, was it love at first sight..." ahah!  LOVE YOU GIRLS, thanks for coming!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me