The Ocean Dry & White House, TN

Aren't these a batch of handsome fellas? If you don't know already, my husband Blake is in a band called The Ocean Dry. You can click on the band name to be directed to their website!  This picture is one of my favorites from their recent photo shoot...Blake is the handsome man on the far right! Their CD is currently being mastered so I'll be sure to update you when it's ready to hit the shelves/internet. Can you believe that I even got to sing some harmonies on the CD too? Fun!

In other news, we still have our sweet lolly cat! We pained our kitchen the first week that we moved in and she couldn't resist this tree-like structure. I could just see her little paws dipped in paint and all over our floors so we had to watch her closely to make sure there were no accidents. You would think we would have just locked her up in another room but she's to cute to lock up!!  Also, we're loving White House!! The speed limit is only thirty miles per hour so we're learning how to slow down and take it easy here! There's also not a lot of restaurants around so we've been cooking up many delicious meals; I even have some basil growing in my kitchen windowsill. Blake has been enjoying the art of mowing, mounting our TV, and wiring all the electronics through the walls. I have enjoyed looking at home and garden magazines with an actual home to place in my imagination! We're looking forward to spending time in Ohio as we go out with a message of hope, and a mini family reunion for July 4th. There will be homemade turtle brownies, homemade ice cream, and forth of July strawberries... oooh they're going to be cute! We're so grateful for this adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me