Need For Thankfulness

 When it comes to being thankful, sometimes I'm not good at it! It's easier for me to complain. So this week, I've been praying LORD help me be thankful! I mean, could this year get any better?? It's about time don't you think, with Thanksgiving coming up! I guess I've been overwhelmed with this year being filled with so much change but with the Holy Spirit's help I will begin to remember that it's not about me, it's about Christ. I don't deserve a job, but God gave me one. I don't deserve friends, but God graced me with them. God graces... Amazing.

So, the first thing that comes to my brain when I think of thankfulness are my grandparents. I am so ready for our vacation to Charleston, SC to see my grandparents for Thanksgiving. Can you believe all five girls (my four sisters and i) get to stay in the same house... And on a beach!? Incredible gift. Not to mention the husbands tooo! However my grandparent's health took a turn for the worse recently and you never know when will be their last holiday. Contrary to popular belief, I think it's possible to know what you have before it's gone. My grandparents are wonderful, wise, godly, beautiful people inside and out. Not perfect. Here are a few pictures of them as well as some music history: who knew my great grandfather played in a band?? Pretty awesome if you ask me.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me