April

As excited as I am to share some memories of April, I'm more excited to share what's next... baby HALLIE is here! So, I will be brief. 
I'll take all the grouchy hugs I can get. Easter Sunday at our church, Hope Fellowship in Weston, FL. 
It's always odd to me to spend Easter without our extended families but we are definitely thankful for our South Florida family! We had so much fun hunting eggs with our friends the Liesers, Berans and miss Linette. Jude and LK have grown extra close with this group of kiddos. We had some delicious grilled chicken, ribs, fruit, veggies, and Ashley made some adorable rice crispy nests and chocolate cake. mmm! The men did an excellent job hiding all the eggs on the playground and gave each child a certain color to find! 


LK wanted to eat all the chocolate as she found it.. who cares about hunting eggs?!? Haha!
We love miss Linette!
She was so proud to be held by her daddy. "This is my daddy"
36 1/2 weeks with little Hallie (like Sally)
I really didn't want to do it. We gave away Jude's old train table. I would have LOVED to keep it and have it for the kids for a few more years but since we've added baby Hallie, we are limited with space. I'm also really emotional about this table and had to document it's goodbye because this table reminds me of when we discovered that Jude really needed help with his speech. It was a very challenging time in our lives when we brought LK home and Jude just wasn't able to communicate with us hardly at all. He was two and could hardly phrase more than one word at a time. He knew all kinds of words but wasn't able to use them when he needed to. So, he would resort to his room and lay his face down on the train table and watch the trains at eye-level. It made for a good hour or so of uninterrupted play for him but it distracted him from the real world. Good and bad. So, our speech therapist has us remove the table so that he would engage more with others... and ever since it left his room... he's been a new kid. I think LK is happier too because she always wanted to play with Jude but he was busy with those trains. So, I know some other child will have a blast with this awesome table! Sad to see it go but we're so thankful for how Jude (and LK) are developing! 
sweet faces when i come home from work
my grocery buddy


flowers at work :) they're real and so beautiful!
little Tucker, my nephew was born! I can't wait to meet him this Thanksgiving! 

our second to last date night before baby came. we enjoyed a dinner at P.F. Chang's and strolled around the mall and even got a cup of coffee! we met some super nice people who just loved to have a conversation at Starbucks. We were able to share the gospel with them and continue to pray for their salvation. you never know who you're going to meet.

Jude and LK had fun with the Beran's while we went out on a date. 

38 weeks
Jude had a blast spending his Spring Break with the Berans. I don't know what we'd do without them!

All the gils LOVE Blake. I mean, I see how! Oh how I love this man!

best dad ever!




my last day at work until I return from maternity leave. love you guys! 


had to document this baby snake that came to visit haha
Blake's sweet coworkers! They took us out to lunch to celebrate baby Hallie, gave Blake a gift card, gave me a mani/pedi, and who can forget the Beeboo. Just look it up, haha! You guys are amazing! Thank you again!

Our last pool date as a family of four :)
It was SO good to finally meet little Ezra and see the Gibbs! We went to Ft Lauderdale and enjoyed a delicious dinner, some ice cream, and a walk on the beach. Come back again soon!








all three quilts that Granna made for the kids :)

jude is learning all kinds of new chores!

New photos for the website!! 
Enjoying a morning together before Hallie gets here
just some cool chairs they enjoyed while mommy and daddy shopped for diapers and baby stuff!

real. life.
Blake surprised me with dinner one night after my doctor's appointment. SO DELICIOUS!
best buddies!


little miss LK has a sweet side and... this side! haha!

Took the kids out for a special dinner at IHOP before baby Hallie arrived. 

Blake's business trip just up the road to Ft Lauderdale where he was awarded for being one of the best new employees with Ultimate Software. SO PROUD OF YOU!
COUSIN OWEN ARRIVED!
Jus the awesome sake they found about two miles from our house. OMG!

Picture day at school!
 I thought these turned out SO WELL! haha!

Poor LK. I'm so sorry that I forgot to dress you up for picture day! You look so beautiful in your school shirt but your silly school didn't put the date on the picture flyer and with Hallie being due that week... mommy forgot. and i cried about it. a lot. we love you! haha! 








APRIL marks the month they were introduced to MARY POPPINS. They are in love! I'm so excited that they enjoy one of my all time favorites. 


LK is always taking care of her babies :)

April was so good to us. Thankful for each day and this beautiful life God has given us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me