Grandad Takes Awesome Pictures


I'm so excited to share these pictures that my father-in-law took while we were staying in East Tennessee! Lonas is so talented! Thank you for capturing some precious faces of our sweet Jude!! I love how the "Tennessee look" comes through in these pictures since the landscapes here in Florida are so very different! I think these pictures were taken when I was out running some errands one day... I don't remember but he was definitely six months old!

I love how he's just hanging outside on a quilt :)

Blake's mom, Granna!

good ol' Rusty in the background 

fun at Nana's pool with Laura, Sarah, Harper, Reagan, and the grandparents!

yup, he goes underwater like a champ!

ya like my speedo??

HE LOVES THIS THING!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me