Elise Jane Laman

It was such a joyful day! I got "the call" around 8:30AM in Maryville, TN that my sister's baby was on the way and I was packed and out the door in an hour! Sadly, I couldn't take Jude with me but my mom, step dad, and I piled up in one car and sped off to Chattanooga to meet baby "E." I was also upset that Blake wasn't able to meet Elise since he was in Florida looking for jobs. :(

Elise Jane Laman was born on Saturday, June 29 and weighed 5lbs and 15oz. Isn't she beautiful? So many members of our family were able to come and celebrate her arrival! Amy and Kevin also had multiple sweet friends come and visit. I tried to capture the excitement without taking too many pictures and getting in the way! I just love documenting special moments in life and I hope they enjoy these few gems. Life is so precious! It was amazing to be in the room with Amy and Kevin as they gazed into little Elise's eyes! There's nothing quite like falling in love with your child the day you become a parent. It's truly a miracl

Although I haven't yet talked to my sister about why she chose the name Elise Jane, I know that Elise is my middle name, my mother's middle name, and our great great grandmother's. Also, Jane is a family name on Kevin's side and it's our step mother's middle name. 

Add caption
waiting on baby "E" below...



Lea Ann is our oldest sister who happens to be an amazing pediatrician in Hendersonville, TN









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me