Six Months With Jude


I can't believe you're six months old! You turned six months on June 12 and we had a special family photo shoot that I can't wait to post! This means that pretty soon, you'll be wearing 9-12 month clothes which means that you're not a baby anymore! Crazy! Jude, thank you for entering our lives when you did. Your sixth month with us was filled with many ups and downs. We moved out of our house (more details later) and stayed at Aunt Lea Ann's house for a week, then Granna's house, then Mimi's house, and who knows where we'll be next! We hope to be in Florida soon! You have definitely helped me stay sane! I'm so grateful that amidst all the chaos, I know that I can feed you your bottle every four hours! Daddy and I just LOVE you!

You LOVE to eat! You really like squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, avacado, all fruits, and definitely oatmeal! You wouldn't breastfeed since you discovered the bottle and it broke my heart. I wanted you to keep breastfeeding but it is nice not having to pump on the road, in random parking lots, etc. You made it to six months with momma's milk so I feel great about meeting that goal! The doctors said that you were a little skinny and recommended formula! They were impressed with your alert personality! People come up to me all the time and tell me how cute you are; it's a great way to meet people.

You impress us with how flexible you are while everything is stressful for us! You love to play in the toys that allow you to stand, you love to swing, and make all sorts of special noises that sound like a dinosaur! Daddy and I love to snuggle with you and smell your sweet little head. You're growing out of that little baby tub very quickly so we have given you a few baths in the big tub and you LOVE it! My favorite part of the day is when you wake up; you don't say a word but you like to kick your legs and shuffle around until I come get you! You have started to giggle and it just brightens our day. It makes me feel so alive to know that when I walk in the room, your eyes follow me! You hold your hands up to let me know you want to be pick up, and you love to lay your sweet little head on my shoulder when you're sleepy. You go to be around 8:30 and wake up around 8:00... it's amazing! You've slept through the night since you were five weeks old and we keep wondering when you're going to stop spoiling us! We love you with all we are! Thank you for being so flexible with mom and dad as we move you around from house to house!  

these pictures are a little different since all of our stuff is in storage! :(
I will always treasure the time we spent with Ryleigh, Ellie, Jennifer, and Emily on the greenway in White House,TN. It is crazy to think that we won't be going back there! 
we had a great time going to a soccer game to see some of daddy's high school friends at White House High School. Sadly, one of the players we saw that night passed away and daddy is very sad!
you LOVE reading books!
playing on your big boy standing toys


you had fun celebrating your cousin Jackson's birthday! i made this bug cake to celebrate!
time to eat big boy food, yay!
Tina!
going on a walk
goodbye stuff!

at your six month appointment
we made it to East Tennessee and you loved seeing everyone! we were so glad to see Aunt Whitney too!

you LOVE to hold your bottle by yourself. mom is so proud!
we went swimming for the first time in Nana's pool and you had a great time! you didn't whine one time! 



swinging in Granna's backyard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me