Oh La La!



Hello again! Well, it's been another wonderful weekend celebrating guess who...Kelsey! Don't worry, I promise to blog about someone else, but right now she's having all kinds of celebrations which make for great pictures, food, and activities. We had the chance to get together for Kelsey's lingerie shower on Saturday; don't worry, there's not going to be any explicit pictures but I will warn you about my fancy cake! We ate at my favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill, and then came back to her Mom's house to celebrate. I had some wonderful help decorating and setting up the cake and strawberries that I made. Per the bride's request I even had the chance to make the bride and groom strawberries again! Maybe I should just go into the strawberry business because they seem to be the bulk of my orders. Hmmm.

I promise to blog again soon about something other than showers.... to be continued!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me