Lake+Graduation+Birthday+Sweets= :)


Looking over some pictures from last month, I realized that I forgot to share with you fine people about my birthday! I'm another year older, 24 now! We started the celebration a week early at my Mom's lake house in East Tennessee. My sister Amy had just finished her master's in education at UTC so we had double the celebration. My mom bought some Barbies Buddy-Q (Buddy's BBQ) for dinner which was a definite crowd pleaser, haven't had Buddy's in way too long! I brought along some sweet of the graduate's choice; Oreo truffles and homemade cookie cake in UTC colors. 

When you put your bathing suit on for the first and only time in the summer, you can't help but reminisce about all your childhood times by the lake and neighborhood pools. Next summer we will definitely be in our bathing suits more than once but, more on that later! Playing with our niece and nephews made the day even more special, it was so sweet to watch their faces enjoy the day. 
 little Mal all squished!
 GO JACKSON! He made it up on the knee board on his first try! We were all so proud. I made sure I didn't tell him about my experience trapped under a knee board... it was floating on top of me and I couldn't get the strap off... almost died! I also broke someone's nose on an inter tube one time ahha... good times!


he's getting so big!
 awwww


 My momma knows....we're pretty particular sweet eaters! So, she stopped by Magpies in downtown Knoxville to pick these beauties up! SO GOOD! I give then a 9 out of 10!
and of course, we spotted a HERRON!! :) Goodbye summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me