Yes, we dyed eggs!

Thanks to the creative Kelsey (almost Gibbs!!!) we dyed eggs this Easter! I wanted to dye some but I didn't know if anyone else would and poof... she had the same idea! It's been so sweet to get to spend quality time with quality friends! Blake and I have been blown away with how the Lord answers our prayers. God is on our side! He wants what is best for us to prune, teach, and love us. Even my family is close! Who knew that the Lord would bring Blake and I together in this little town called Murfreesboro, bring us to Hendersonville, and then bring us to White House, TN. WE MAY EVEN LIVE UP THERE SOON! Can you believe it? Praaaaise the Lord. I hope you see His awesomenesssss all around you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me