Birthdays, showers, and more!

Hello again! It's been a lovely and busy week in the Herron household. Last weekend we celebrated Kelsey and Tiffany's birthdays! When it's one of your best friend's birthdays... you go all out! Putt Putt, Outback, Red Velvet, and of course Tea Cake cookies! Oh it was heavenly fellowship! I can not wait for these two to get hitched! 

On another note, I LOVE MY NEW JOB! It has been a much needed answer to prayer. I love all of the staff, they are all so friendly and fun! My boss even approved for me to be able to go on our mission trip to Ohio this summer, I am so excited! Also, tomorrow at church they are going to vote for Blake to become the full time Worship Pastor...another answered prayer! Can you believe it? We're hoping that White House FBC is where the Lord wants us to serve for the next season of our marriage...and if it is then we will be looking for a house very soon! (amazing) 

I'm so tickled that the Lord has allowed me to be able to use all my creative outlets; baking, singing, photography, writing, and lovin' on Blake! After baking two pies, two cakes, one cookie cake, oreo truffles, cookies, cupcakes, and chocolate covered strawberries all in a seven day period; I'm overwhelmed! Thankfully this week is not as busy. Here's a quick review of the madness! 
 
tea cake cookies, not to be confused with simple sugar cookies. these are light, fluffy, and can even come with a lemon or almond glaze instead of a pound of frosting!

good picture but... even blake noticed that we clash :(
highly sought after OREO TRUFFLES for someones wedding shower...?

strawberry desserts for a baby shower at work!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me