Another Sweet Week :)

Hello again! It's been another fun and messy week of baking. I've gotten even MORE orders for graduations, weddings, birthdays, etc. I'm thinking that I should go ahead and get a business license but I'm a little apprehensive about the amount of orders vs available time on my hands. Praying for His guidance. On another note... here are ten things going on in the Herron household this week:
1. Blake has been singing his heart out at the recording studio
2. We have been enjoying some yummy homemade taco salad
3. We are so excited about the "Run for Haiti" this weekend (5k with my best friend Kelsey and our band "The Ocean Dry" is performing!) Our church is organizing it..come on out to White House on Saturday!
3. I LOVE my new job including all the wonderful coworkers, braces, free lunches, ethical atmosphere, and youthful patients
4. We get to babysit the cutest nephews and niece tomorrow night 
5. I found GIANT easter egg marshmallows at Kroger...definitely don't need these but they're so cute!
6. I got my first monogrammed sweater for work
7. Kelsey's birthday is on Sunday and Tiffany's is on Monday so I get to celebrate them with hugs, presents, and of course pretty cakes & cookies
8. I get to travel to my old college town of Murfreesboro this week and possibly see an old friend or two
9. I love my husband and his quirky comments, as he handed me an MnM " you didn't take your vitamins today!" oh he is unpredictable!
10. We are looking forward to singing at five weddings this summer...compared to the fun yet exhausting 16 last summer!

Blessings!


Comments

  1. 16 weddings! Wow!

    That chocolate cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me