Experiments with Snow


Thanks to my office and the snow, Blake and I had an extra day to spend together! It's always a sweet surprise to wake up to white powdery fluff on the ground and even though we just bought six gray pairs for him; a husband with no socks on!? We even have Williams Sonoma peppermint hot chocolate if we wish to indulge. I already missed the opportunity to take some creative snow shots during the last two snows this year so this was my second chance! Blake drove me down by my favorite barns, over to see our nephews and niece, to get some hot Panera soup, and after pulling over on the side of the road multiple times this is what I came up with. Thankful for slow snow days, a patient husband, and my pink fluffy toboggan.

"it's so bright" ahahah

Comments

  1. Caroline, I love looking at your blog!! Inspires me when writing my own :) just curious, but what kind of camera do you have?? Would love to talk to you sometime!! Love ya!-- Kati Thornbury

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline,
    These pictures are just beautiful. I hope and Blake are doing wonderful and loving your new job/home. Please keep in touch. Your cute blog inspired me to start my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me