July and August

Alrighty, here's my attempt at catching up on this year before it's over haha!


Blake did an incredible job preaching!
My precious LK :)

best buddies!





When you love goggles so much and refuse to take them off...










Our sweet babysitter Kara who came over the keep the big kids for us
first date night out with Hal




trying to stay cool!
LK got a big girl bed!




super dad making lunches!
Jude's best buddy!


All three kid's first day of summer school :)




sweet Blake brought me birthday flowers. 
My buddy Jen! :)










Special homemade cinnamon rolls that I wish i never made because they're sooo additing! I can smell the maple mocha glaze MMMM

Her first haircut :)




no, we didn't get another cat. just looking for free fun things to do haha


We had an awesome time doing another women's Bible study. This time, I got to lead the book of Jonah. What an incredible group of ladies!




The Sunday morning crew! They LOVE each other so much! 

AUGUST


The first time Jude has every drawn and named something other than his name. It's a rocket! He can read books but he has definitely struggled with drawing creatively so we've been working on that. 




dangerously good cookies my mom sent from Tennessee for my birthday. she's the best!





Dad taught LK how to swim without a float! yay!! such a big girl! we are so proud of you

My friends threw me the most amazing surprise birthday party! I have the best friends! :)




Her first time using the hairdryer
Jude's first day of pre-k with Mrs. Alberti's class











Zal's birthday party :)






The view from the Coldplay concert. Thanks to my sweet family, Blake attended his first Coldplay concert! What a fun night. 




Picture day at school














Coldplay!


it was so awesome to see Abby (Blake's cousin from TN) who came to visit after her trip overseas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me