Laurie Kate Turned Two!

Laurie Kate, you are quite the special little girl. You loves to hug, say hello to everyone, sing, dance, bothering brother, sleeping, eating (anything), cooking in your kitchen, taking care of your babies, laying out blankets all over the house for your babies to nap, coloring, bubbles, talking on the phone, saying "yucky," Minnie, "Little Einsteins," "Chuggington," reading books, doing everything all by yourself, and snuggling. You have the sweetest little curls, the raspiest voice, and are so patient with us. I try to imagine if you as our first born because I want to treasure every part of you just the way we did with Jude. You certainly won't get left behind with your sass and spunk. 

You're always finding a stool to help me in the kitchen, you always want "mommy hold you," to hug, play, and sing. "Jesus Loves Me" is your favorite song among many. You're a performer and a charmer. My prayer is that you continue to spread love and joy everywhere you go. I pray that we can continue to show you how BIG God's love is for you! Your belly laugh is contagious. You care so much for others and always want to know if someone else is ok. You are our favorite little LK.

This year, we celebrated your birthday and spunky spirit with Granna, Ashley, Jason and their girls. We kept it super simple and just had pizza, fruit, and Jude and I whipped up some delicious homemade cupcakes. A while ago, I made these easy fondant hair bows for my niece's birthday so I thought they'd be fitting for you since you love Minnie Mouse. Thank you to everyone in the family who called, texted, or sent a gift to celebrate with us!






































Daddy and I picked this cradle our for you!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me