Jude's Third Birthday

This has been a year filled with adventure, heartache, scraped knees, cars, trucks, and trains. Jude continues to amaze us. We celebrated his third birthday on his actual birthday, 12-12-15. Granna and Grandad were able to join us from Tennessee and a whole slew of friends came over to eat cake, celebrate, and play! Thank you to everyone who loves our little dude!  

We kept it simple this year! Jude loves cars so I just whipped up a simple cake for him... he loves chocolate! I kept catching him trying to sneak a bite from the cake. I told him not to touch it so, of course, he just took a big bite out of it while I wasn't looking. Haha!
Race car cake hot wheels cake birthday cake


my handsome man made this amazing car ramp for his birthday! i told him to just make a simple ramp out of foam board but leave it to Blake to make the BEST RAMP EVER!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me