The Lema Family

Hola everyone! Meet the Lema family! This is Dr. David Lema and his lovely wife Milvian! The Lemas go to our church and they asked me to capture some special photos of their family, her brother's family, and her parents. Millie's parents are about to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary! How amazing! I was so excited to take pictures of these special friends because we have grown to love them so much! Millie and I recently studied Nehemiah with some other ladies at our church and she has a beautiful heart for the Lord, caring for others, and serving immigrants. I feel like she's my Florida momma! I've spent a lot of time with her youngest son Mark as well since he loves hanging out with our Jude! 

Since I don't have a lot of experience with large groups, I was studying up on how to make sure every face was in focus because after all, faces are the most important! We pulled up to her neighborhood club house and found some beautiful spots for pictures! I'm enjoying each challenge as I continue to learn more about photography! It was such a joy to meet her whole family! I almost cried when I met her parents because they were just adorable and I wish my grandparents lived closer! Her parents are originally from Cuba and they have such beautiful accents! God is so good! They are a family who loves the Lord and declare His faithfulness!  












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me