Sweets By Occasion


It has been too long! Now, to begin playing catch up!

This year, I had so much fun celebrating the Super Bowl with these colorful strawberry footballs! They lasted 2.5 seconds but they were worth the effort! I do have to say, both years that I've made these footballs, my favorite team has won the game! Luck? 


This is two of the five strawberry orders that I've had this month! I loved getting to make some for Valentine's day! I heard from a friend that Edible Arrangements tripled their Valentine's Day business from last year! They even had to rent a U-Haul to store all of their orders and turn off their phones so that no more orders could be placed. Can I just open a chocolate covering business to save them the trouble?! People just can't seem to get enough of chocolate covered fruit!
Another Valentine's Day sweet can be found between a pretzel, Rolo or Dove chocolate, and sprinkles! Someone brought these to church one day so I decided to decorate them for the holiday! You should make them, they're super easy! Just warm in the oven!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me