This Week of Sweets!

Oh my goodness, this week was a whirlwind of sweets! There were two birthdays, a wedding, a craving and a Mother's Day banquet! Again, I am so grateful for the opportunity to share this gift with our community. It's not just baking that brings me joy but it's the people that are brought together by the sweets. When I think about gathering around the table to eat with family, friends, and strangers I KNOW that it is a little taste of heaven! My heart cannot get enough fellowship! I can not wait to feast with our Lord...and not to mention the feast itself. But for now, His word is my portion... how cool! Psalm 142:5 I cry to you, O LORD; I say, “You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.”
 
 
 
Oh yeah, carrot cake! I shredded those baby carrots so long my arm hurt the next day.
 
 
 
 
Our little niece Mallory turned one awwww!
 
oreo truffles once again!
 
 
 
mini cheesecake bites!!
 
 
Below are oooh so yummy Kahlua turtle brownies! Four dozen....yeah!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me