Showering Yin & Amber


TWINS! Meet Amber and Yin. Blake and I have had the pleasure of getting to know these two (four) over the past nine months through our church. Amber has such a sweet spirit, is a great listener, and will be such a caring mother. Yin is absolutely hilarious and has been a great friend to Blake! They're expecting a little girl and boy sometime in June! They're life is about to change is so many exciting ways!

1 Samuel 1:27 says, "I prayed for this child and the Lord granted me what I asked of Him." Amber and Yin told me that this verse has been the cornerstone for them during this time. It's amazing to see God's faithfulness through their hopes and dreams of starting a family... and He sure gave them the double portion. It was a unique time of fellowship meeting all of their sweet friends! I hope you guys felt loved and celebrated! There's nothing sweeter than the first few days with your new baby. Each moment is precious. We'll be praying for you four as you enter the role of mom and dad, become more like Christ in your sacrificial love for your family, and as you figure out a new normal. God is faithful and has a plan for you!

Amber's husband created the cutest invitations for this shower which gave us a direction for all the colors and decorations. We made some pom poms together, Kelsey made all the adorable banners, food labels, a lot of the food, our friends brought food, I made some caramel corn, cakes, Bible verse prints, and a quiz game... it was so much fun! I can't wait to meet these babies!

Kelsey put together this sweet idea and made the labels for these cute popcorn boxes below...
these two were totally in to the shower!
Blake took such good care of Jude

 our attempt at a family photo... haha!

Comments

  1. Caroline, hello ! I am Marilou Mixon McGinnis, Amber Fung's Mom. I want to thank you and Kelsey for giving Amber and Yin such a wonderful shower. These pictures are wonderful! I am so grateful to God that He sent your group to Pembroke Pines to plant a new church. Amber really loves everything about the church and she speaks fondly of you, too. I hope to get to meet you while I'm there; my Sister and I arrive there on May 11. May God bless your efforts as you live and work for Him. Marilou

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me