Showering Kelsey


 Hello again! I hope that you're enjoying this almost fall-like weather! We had such a great weekend showering one of my best friends; Ms. Kelsey Inman! Just in case you don't know already, it's amazing how the Lord has allowed us to be in the same city! Kelsey was one of my maid-of-honors, we became friends at MTSU, and we now serve at the same church together here in White House, TN. Her first official showers were this weekend; Pampered Chef and a church shower. Can you believe we packed fifteen women in our house? I'm so grateful that we had just enough space to shelter everyone! Our great friend and Sunday School teacher Kebel came over to represent Pampered Chef... and I was the host! If you haven't gone to or hosted a PC shower yet, I highly recommend it! I didn't realized how much PC stuff I already had until I was looking through the catalogue; I definitely have to thank my Mom! A lot of my sister's have had PC showers and my Mom has been known to pick up the tab. She knows the way to my heart... baking supplies! 

Needless to say, we had a blast! We all got to pick out what item we wanted to purchase for her and give  her our favorite recipes. We also had a gourmet meal cooked right before our eyes with amazing PC gadgets. The house smelled of garlic, onion, lime, jalapeño, and of course...chocolate! It was so yummy! I decided to give her a classy apron too...seen above, isn't it cute? I know she got some amazing stuff! Also, who knew that being a host gives you a lot of free stuff too... I can't wait for all of our orders to come in!

The second shower was at our church! As staff/pastors wives we hosted a friendly little gathering to celebrate the lovely couple. I provided some homemade yellow cake cupcakes with almond cream cheese frosting. Everyone kept asking what the "G" was for but eventually remembered that her future last name will be GIBBS of course. We also had a very tasty mocha punch... YUM! Oh, I'm so excited for them to get hitched! Love you guys!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me