Lilly's First Birthday!

Hello again friends! Meet Lilly! I had the best time celebrating little Lilly's first birthday! Miranda and Lee take such good care of this sweet girl and they sure do know how to celebrate! Miranda and I met back at MTSU but she's actually from a town real close to where I grew up! Our friendship has grown throughout the years and I am always so excited to spend time with this lovely mother. Miranda has that unique, creative, genuine, and always inquisitive spirit. I would call her a life-long learner...she always wants to know more about everything! Her calm, gentle, and spunky spirit is so beautiful! I love getting to know her heart for the Lord and her longing for the word!

On the sweet side of things, she asked me to contribute some dainty cookies for this devine celebration. So, I gladly whipped up some wedding cookies and of course...THUMBPRINTS! Everyone always asks what thumbprints are... they're a buttery shortbread cookie with a sweet surprise in the middle. If you know me, this sweet surprise must always contain just a dab of almond extract. YUM!
can you believe she dyed these herself? how beautiful! 

sweet erin!

Miranda made this too!! Aw!
Julia's bakery always does a great job :)
Julia's again!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Comments

  1. these are so wonderful Caroline. Thank you... and I love your cookies! Will you please send me any more photos you have? I want to make a shutterfly book. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jude's Little Blue Truck Party

What to Think

Fall Afresh On Me